Monday, April 02, 2007
TIRED... only slept like 5hrs last night. damn
shacked tired. hahaha.
amazingly i was still quite energetic in class. rather than the usual yawns and everything.
so i totally screwed up all my homework.
I owe a lot of essays to my humans and english teacher. uh-oh.
wait more essays. i don't like writing. i just don't want to rack my brains and think of a story or concept. speech writing..
how i wished i could study music :D
that would be so cool. than i can apply my knowledge of music into my life and into everything i do. hahaha.
well like i said. i WISH.
today chinese test i think i can pass. I THINK. OKAY I MUST.
at least a b4 i hope..
and i think i'm taking too much heaty food the past few days.
must cut down on all the fried stuff.
Saw you there, walking down, with your charm
I could not resist the way you move, with your arms
Strolling down these empty streets, all eyes on you
But you didn't paid attention and you move on throughokay apparently i'm stuck. hahahaha.
thought of those lines while day dreaming in class.
maybe i could write a new song! :D
Writings