Wednesday, April 11, 2007
had my first vocal lessons today.
AND NO.. I DIDN'T DO ANY do-re-mi-fa-so
learn how to stand properly, good to me since i always hunch. hahha.
and breath properly. i think i've been breathing through my nose which is not sufficient when singing.
there were some funny expressions which we had to do. lol.
really looking forward to next week lessons. next week we can do some actual singing. haha
& today we had to do alittle singing. a few lines from any christian song we want.
so i sang the starting of "for who you are"
i was like damn gan chiong. hahaha.
& the vocal coach said i have a very.. contemporary voice.
any idea what does that means? hahaha
i also officially declare kenny as a comedian.
hahahaha. everywhere he go. whatever he do.
i sure laugh like mad.
today px, yaowen & kenny came to my house.
they ended up playing games. wth.
left for believers at about 5.
tmr physics test. arghhhhhh
DIE DIE DIE.
i haven't study.
K-I-N-E-M-A-T-I-C-S
I LIKE... hahaha
AI going to start. BYEEEE
& I LOST MY A22. WHO TOOK IT. I DON'T WANT REDO.
NO WAY AM I GOING TO REDO A22
Writings