Saturday, March 10, 2007
bought jiao's & sam's presents today. went out with trisha to buy them..
and like i walk until my leg pain just to find 2 presents.
both of u better like it :D
after shopping went to tct. had cell group today.
harvey, me and shengwei. for the guys side. so we chatted alot and something damn idiotic happened to me.. wth.
SO THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED..
After scouting the land for any nearby basketball court with Harvey and Shengwei..
we finally found one at the nearby community centre..
so happy with the harvest, we went back to Han's, where the rest of the people were..
upon reaching back, i needed to use the toilet.. However there wasn't any toilet in Han's..
I was told that I have to go to the office at the back to use the toilet, thinking for awhile, i remembered that macs was just beside Han's.. so I ran towards macs, heading straight for the toilet.. my stomach couldn't take it anymore..
i finally reached the toilet after running for a min..
rushed to the toilet, searching for an empty cubicle and place my butt on the toilet bowl..
of course i was hygenic and cleaned the toilet bowl first..
BUT, when i wanted to clean the toilet bowl, i realised that there was NO TOILET PAPER AT ALL.. so I quickly came out and went into the other cubicle, to my horror, there wasn't any toilet paper there either.. there were only 2 cubicles and i felt damn fcuk.
luckily, i had bought a packet of tissues in the morning while waiting for Trisha at the mrt station. So, I quickly took it out and wiped the seat..
THAT WAS ONE PIECE OF TISSUE GONE :O
after I was done with my "business", I remembered that I had actually left my phone at Han's with Elizabeth. So that means no contact with the outside world unless Harvey or Shengwei came in. And i went like "damn.."
So I carefully counted how many pieces of tissue I have left to be safe. After wiping my ass, i came out of the cubicle..
HOPING FOR A GOOD HANDWASH.. BUT TO MY HORROR AGAIN..
NO SOAP.. I washed my hands and rinsed it with water for like 5 over minutes until i made sure it was at least clean.
i quickly got out of the toilet, rushed to the kfc which was two blocks away, went in and washed my hand WITH SOAP..
Moral of the story.. NEVER SHIT IN BUKIT MERAH MACS EVER AGAIN.. ARGHHH
that's like so eff larh. nvm. hope it will never happen again..
freaking suay..
ANYWAYS, after cell group went to salvation army, to check on Jojo and Caroline.
i pray that they will be touched by the Lord's love for them(:
and after that went to sunset way..
reached home about 10pm after stoning at sunset way hawker centre..
saw my cousin playing fifa on xbox, I challenged him to a game.
AND I LOST. AHHHH. 1-0
i wanted a rematch but he told me to train with the computer first. haha.
and he was like going to murder my hamster larh. lol.
MY COUSIN IS 12years old this year.he made me shout out loud because he scored the goal. HE MADE ME STRAIN MY VOICE.
church tomorrow! woohoo.
watching wo cai wo cai wo cai cai cai!
that's all for my unlucky "never going to shit at macs at tct again"
Writings