Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Repost.I HAVE THROAT INFECTION; my throat is swollen.
WTH LARH. SO NICE TIMING.. the audition for performing in the mini-concert is a few more days away.. and I need at least 5days to FULLY RECOVER.
ARGHHHHHHHHH.
I'm leaving everything in the hands of the Lord.
Please pray for me! I'll need your prayers! (:i seriously hope it doesn't affect my vocals.. i just hope it is just a normal throat infection with no complications.. STAY AWAY FROM MY VOCAL CORDS AND MY TONGSELS. heck the spelling :D
OMGosh larh today..
i woke up abit earlier than usual today. left home at around 6.15am..
AND I HAD TO FALL ASLEEP IN THE BUS WHEN THE BUS WAS JUST IN FRONT OF THE SCHOOL..
it was like, the bus stopped at the traffic light in front of the school cause it was red..
i was feeling sleep.. as usual.. i laid my head on the window and
INSTANTLY, i fell asleep..
i nearly miss the stop.. lucky one guy poke me and woke me up. than i thought what happen and i realise that i was going to miss the stop. i quickly chiong out of my seat for the door. frighten me.. if no one woke me up.. i could have sleep all the way to BEDOK?!
hahaha. lesson learn. NEVER TO SLEEP WHEN THE BUS IS LIKE IN FRONT OF UR DESTINATION and ONLY SLEEP WHEN THERE'S A FRIEND NEXT TO U. hahaha
I got 8/10 for graph test and 16/25 for the paper.. both are physics..
chem.. 20.5/50.. argh.
i could have pass.. but i minus alot of 1 mark..
alot of stupid mistakes. best part of all i didn't study for it.
still have to get it signed.. i'm so dead. hahahah
gonna be cross-country in just 2days. waste of time honestly..
quite obvious who will win it this time round since there won't be any sec3 basketballers taking part. unless something unexpected happens? lol.
i don't really care. maybe i'll walk through the whole thing??
really very tired the past week. i'm practically forcing my eyes to open.
NOW I GOT MORE WRINKLES ON MY FOREHEAD. AHHHHHHHHHH
and definitely the fatigue is affecting the recovering rate of my throat..
i'm just praying to Him for healing. leave everything in the hands of God.
gonna be march. tomorrow. time really flies real quick..
I WANT TO TAKE THE DRIVING TEST! :D
Writings