Monday, February 05, 2007
GOSH. C5 for my chem. HAHAHA
so it seems that i ain't so good in chem eh?
at least better den 2 ppl who got C6 (:
Just joking.. hahaha
i also don't dare say much.. i only got C5..
Anyways, i realise that have limited keyboard infomation, notes, song sheets to practice and revise on.. maybe i shld go look for lessons? who want to pay for me?
Or who can personally teach me? haha
Had SS/hist common test today.. feeling quite.. confident?
Today is like heaven. no homework and i took a short nap from like 4pm to 7.30pm!
shiok ah.. hahaha
And today.. PX dental checkup took like FOREVER.. AND I MEAN REALLY FOREVER..
me & kenny waited for like 20 over minutes..
after which i decided to go and have lunch in canteen since i'm still in school.
so i went to eat.. after which i went back and STILL HE WAS INSIDE..
after like 50mins.. FINALLY..
maybe the nurse and dental guy like him? :D
I just forgotten that it was called Xing Wang. Hua.. Wang.. the same larh! (:
I should just say hongkong style restaurant.
Writings