Friday, January 12, 2007
I don't know why everything bad is happening at this point of time.
this year was suppose to be a good year. year of victory.. but..
damn.. everything just doesn't seems to go well..
my grandma got hospitalised, my family going through abit of financial difficulty, anything can happen anytime, i'm so stressed up in schwork, & the worst hit is definitely her being with someone else.
but there's nth i can do about it.. that's life?
every1 seems to be like.. gone or something. jiao is not free.. jojo obsessed with games..
where's everyone?
i actually cried & teared alittle when i know about it. is that enough to prove that i really like her? mayb everyone still thinks that i'm just bullshitting or playing around, fooling around & what so ever.. but i'm not..
i wrote a song to kinda summarize about everything.
hope those reading it will understand & feel the lyrics as u read it.
& if u find that the song sucks, that's ur problem.. I'm freaking efffffffffff-ed up
HeartbrokenEverything started when the both of us were friends
we hang out, we chilled, we did everything under the sun
And than I started to realise how unique you were
But I was too afraid, just too afraid to let you know.
To let u know how much I love you
All i ever wanted was you to be mine
And to let you know so badly
That I love you, I like you, I need you to be mine
Otherwise, my world would be destroyed
Just for you
Just for you
All I want to do is to love you
It was all I wanted to do
All you had to say was I do
And I would take care of you
Holding you within my arms
Embracing you with my love
All my love for you
All my love for you
But you denied me of the chance to do so
And you gave it to another guy.
I know nothing I say will change your mind
That's why i'm laying here, Heartbroken
That's the song i wrote. hmm..
i know everyone is saying chill & everything but we all know it ain't easy to do so..
I'm going to stone somewhere. Calming myself down..
( To her sis: I know that u object to me & everything but if ur doing this because of what happen to both you & me way back, i can tell u that i alrdy changed. & i'm sorry for last time. it was my fault. I'm a "new" marcus now & not the "old" marcus.. )
Writings