Friday, January 19, 2007
FRIDAYS AIN'T SUCH A GOOD DAY..
no one is really free on fri except for denise & cyn.
all either got ncc or npcc and even softball..
Stayed back after sch to play abit of basketball. Den i watched the npcc marching or something like that.. All i can say is that HENG I NEVER JOIN NP. HAHAHAH
Pity them. keep redo-ing.
After quite awhile i went home. Smelly & sweaty.
Reached back home, went to shower. i regret not switching on the heater.
I wanted to bath in cold water cause the day was really hot but i didn't expect to water to be so freaking cold.
Tml hopefully got time & someone to accompany go down to the yamaha in plaza sg.
I want to check out on some keyboards!
Got tons of hw to do over the weekends. DAMN.. MATHS MATHS MATHS
Writings