Wednesday, December 20, 2006
wow. finally got a chance to use de com!
been really busy lately.. didnt even talk to jojo & zy for more den like 1hr de past few days.
moving furniture & D.I.Y leh.
i D.I.Y my own bookshelf & desk & wardrobe. but de desk damn bloody shaky cos nvr do properly.. lol.
did this & did dat. I WAN MY LAPTOP!! TV!! RUG!! BEANBAGS!!!!!! urghhh.. so many stuff to fill my room up wif. :D
but no money *sniff* anybody wan sponsor me?
still so many many things to do.. hais. jus fixing one bloody shelf & desk can take like 2hrs.
hmm.. nid to go do more shopping! shoes shoes shoes! & clothes.
cant wait for the christmas parties! bought presents & I WAN TO RECEIVE ALSO. hahaha.
last sunday was fun! went to settlers after service! thougha we 1st went to abi's hse to party! :)
den went to vivo to check for movies but den dun hv nice tickets. all front row. den decided to go to settlers
i owned in de card game. something like snap :) haha.
Writings